Provides the user with a waterproof D4 grade wood adhesive with none of the safety issues associated with conventional isocyanate containing (polyurethane) D4 grades.
– excellent water resistance, suitable for water immersion.
– fast setting
– short press time
– it is possible to process wood species like pine or spruce with pressing times of minimum 12 minutes
– improved adhesion on difficult wood species (eg. oak, larch)
– low timber staining characteristics; no discolouration of the glue line due to the influence of process heat (eg. HF-press)
– improved heat- and water resistance when using high process temperatures (eg. 70°C).